- Streets Trips Product Key colkris - Wakelet

- Streets Trips Product Key colkris - Wakelet

Looking for:

Microsoft Streets and Trips Activation 













































     


- Microsoft streets & trips 2013 product key free



  Thema: Microsoft Streets and Trips Activation.    

 

- Microsoft streets & trips 2013 product key free



   

See the two "Answer" posts in this thread for alternate sources of help. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 7 Search Community member. I had been using version which ran fine on my Windows 7 32 bit system.

The initial installation balked because of a missing. NET updates. I installed what it ask, which turned out to be Net updates and now when I try to run the program it gives an error message Licensing Initialization Error 0x and to contact customer support. When I try to contact customer support they want the product ID that is supposedly on the box but it rejects every number I enter. I also installed it on my laptop and that installation went OK but when I try to use it it wants the Product Key in the form xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx for activation which is nowhere to be found on the box label.

This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Don Varnau Volunteer Moderator. Hi, There isn't an answers forum dedicated to Streets and Trips. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. This site in other languages x.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to register sony sound forge pro 10 free.Note to the SOUND FORGE Pro Mac Community

Activar adobe edge animate cc 2014 free -

Microsoft Office Product Key Free.